- 1 April 2020
- Group News
We held our first on-line meeting last night and we are planning to do these every 2 weeks until we can get our usual meetings back on.
The first one seemed to go well with 11 participants and brief appearances by baby Jasper and Sammy the cat!
We talked about such things as:
- how we are and how self-isolation is affecting us
- government communications
- Diabetes UK communications
- the challenges of (internet) shopping deliveries
- getting our prescriptions
- things we are doing to fill our time
- useful websites
I know that there are a few more people who have said they will join us for the next one, we'd love to see you.